Sportsman 850 High Lifter Edition
Prepare for Mud Domination
850 High Lifter Edition delivers the hardest working, smoothest riding attitude of the Sportsman 850, with added features to dominate the mud. Specially engineered from the inside out, the High Lifter Edition delivers everything you need for the ultimate mudding experience.
Legendary Sportsman 850 Features Plus:
- Factory-installed 29.5" High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires
- High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm Suspension
- Custom Graphics & Paint Package
- Shielded Clutch & Engine Intake Ducting
- High and Low Mud Specific Transmission with Lower Gearing
78 HP of Purpose-Built Mudding Power
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to rip through the deepest mud.
- High-output 78 HP ProStar 850 Twin EFI engine with single overhead cam.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Shielded clutch and engine intake ducting.
- High and low mud specific transmission with lower gearing.
- Rack mounted radiator with industry-exclusive inverted dual fans.
Stiffer Springs for High Ground Clearance
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, plus added capability to tackle the mud, you’ll be ready to take on anything with full comfort and control.
- Stiffer springs to maintain 13.5" of ground clearance.
- High clearance arched dual A-Arm suspension to maximize ground clearance.
- Factory-installed 29.5" High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires.
Get to Work with Massive Payload & Towing
The Sportsman 850 High Lifter Edition delivers massive payload and towing capacity to tackle the biggest jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 290 lbs. payload capacity.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
Vehicle:2019 Polaris Sportsman 850 High Lifter Edition
Location:Got Gear Motorsports
Front Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Differential Lock Location: Rear
Driveline Brand: On-Demand™
Driveline Type: Selectable 4X2 / 4X4
Limited Slip Differential Location: Rear
Number Of Driveline Modes: 2
Bore (in): 3.43
Bore (mm): 87
Carburetion Brand: Mikuni
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Compression Ratio: 11
Displacement (cc): 850
Displacement (ci): 51.9
Engine Brand Name: ProStar™
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Parallel Twin
Fuel Injector Size (mm): 42
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Requirements: Regular
Fuel Type: Gas
Horsepower (bhp): 78
Horsepower (kW): 57.5
Stroke (in): 2.81
Stroke (mm): 71.5
Valve Configuration: SOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 4
Bash Plate (Front): Yes
Body Material: Composite
Floor Board Location: Driver
Warranty (Condition): Limited
Warranty (Months): 6
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 39
Seat Height (mm): 990
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Steering Type: Manual
Capacity (kgs): 34
Capacity (lbs): 75
Number Of Cupholders: 1
TOWING & HAULING
Rear Hitch Type: Receiver
Size (cm): 3.2
Size (in): 1.25
Hi / Low Range: Yes
Primary Drive (Engine / Transmission): Belt
Primary Drive (Front Wheel): Shaft
Primary Drive (Rear Wheel): Shaft
Transmission Brand: Polaris Variable Transmission (PVT)
Transmission Type: Continuously Variable (CVT)
WHEELS & TIRES
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.