In 1983, Suzuki introduced the world's first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, you'll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is an exceptional group of ATVs.
Whether you’re working hard or getting away from it all, the Suzuki KingQuad 400ASi helps you every step of the way. The fully automatic Quadmatic™ transmission has 2WD and 4WD modes to handle rough trail conditions while completing even the most demanding chores. Along with exceptional engine performance across the powerband, its high-performance iridium spark plug and Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system helps provide outstanding fuel efficiency and clean emissions.
- Powerful, fuel-injected, 4-stroke engine is easy on gas
- Large fuel tank and plush seat deliver extended, comfortable riding range
- Fender-mounted shifter controls the Quadmatic™ transmission
- Select 2WD or 4WD via a handlebar-mounted lever
- Rugged bodywork and full racks to tackle any task
- The KingQuad 400ASi’s fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine produces efficient power and driveablity.
- Suzuki's class-leading fuel injection smooths power output, especially in the mid-to-high range, and provides excellent cold starting. The system uses 3-D maps for optimum ignition, creating responsive yet environmentally compliant performance.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) uses an oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan to shed engine heat during hard work or cargo hauling.
- Push-button electric starting has a start-in-gear function allowing starting without shifting to neutral (as conditions permit).
- The Engine Control Unit (ECU) has slip control logic, which adjusts fuel injector duration and timing to improve drivability and grip in loose/slippery conditions.
- Highly efficient iridium spark plug contributes to better combustion, cleaner emissions, and longer plug life. Engine starting under low temperature is also improved.
- Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system and catalyst-equipped exhaust system help the ATV meet emission standards while maintaining a high level of performance (eligible for California red-sticker registration).
- The Quadmatic™ transmission is a fully automatic, CVT (continuously variable transmission) with selectable high/low sub-transmission and reverse for maximum traction and fuel efficiency.
- Automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high or low range, neutral, or reverse.
- Select 2WD and 4WD with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The shaft drive system is reliable and durable and is nearly maintenance-free.
- Torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering when in 4WD mode.
- An advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off to help control the ATV during steep descents.
- The ECU has a Reverse Mode that monitors vehicle speed so higher engine RPM can be used when getting out of mud or loose soil in reverse mode.
- Sporty bodywork features sharply angled, high-clearance fenders.
- Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during sport or difficult terrain riding. Overall length is under 82 inches (208 cm), so the KingQuad fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed for easy transportation.
- Independent front A-arm suspension offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel.
- A swingarm rear suspension with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel and twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush riding.
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes feature calipers with large, 34mm pistons and wide brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability. Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates are sturdy to withstand trail pounding, yet slippery to let obstacles slide below.
- Large, 25-inch Carlisle tires with aggressive tread offer consistent traction in wet conditions, yet make for a quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- The KingQuad 400ASi rides on strong steel wheels with a durable, powder-coated matte black finish.
- Dual 35-watt headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the distinctive KingQuad grille appearance. Bright tail light helps make the ATV visible in dark conditions.
- Heavy-duty front and rear cargo racks let you take advantage of the ATV’s superb load capabilities. Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper is durable and scratch resistant.
- LCD instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, trip meter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicators for reverse, neutral, oil and FI (fuel injection).
- Automotive-style DC power outlet is included on front fender.
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit make winch installation simple.
- Large, 4.2-gallon (16.0 L) fuel tank provides outstanding riding range.
- Full floorboards with integrated raised footpegs provide protection.
- A variety of Suzuki Genuine Accessories are available, including winches, windshield, front and rear bumpers, snowplow, aluminum skid pans, rack extensions, utility box, and more.
Vehicle:2020 Suzuki KingQuad 400ASi
Engine:380cc, 4-Stroke, single cylinder SOHC, 4 valve, Single-Cylinder
Location:Got Gear Motorsports
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Bore (in): 3.23
Bore (mm): 82
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Compression Ratio: 9
Cooling: Air / Oil
Displacement (cc): 376
Displacement (ci): 22.9
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Single-Cylinder
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Requirements: Regular
Fuel Type: Gas
Stroke (in): 2.81
Stroke (mm): 71.2
Valve Configuration: SOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 4
Engine Braking Brand Name: Engine Braking System
Front Brake Diameter (in): 7.5
Front Brake Diameter (mm): 190
Front Brake Type: Dual Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Type: Drum
Hi / Low Range: Yes
Primary Drive (Engine / Transmission): Belt
Primary Drive (Front Wheel): Shaft
Primary Drive (Rear Wheel): Shaft
Transmission Brand: Quadmatic™
Transmission Type: Continuously Variable (CVT)
Bash Plate (Front): Yes
Body Material: Plastic
Brush Guard: Yes
Floor Board Location: Driver
Full Length Skid Plate: Yes
Radiator Guard: Yes
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 33.1
Seat Height (mm): 840
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Steering Type: Manual
Fuel Capacity (gal): 4.2
Fuel Capacity (l): 16
Ground Clearance (in): 9.8
Ground Clearance (mm): 250
Height (in): 48
Height (mm): 1220
Length (ft): 6.76
Length (ft/ft): 6
Length (ft/in): 9.1
Length (in): 81.1
Length (mm): 2060
Wet Weight (kg): 285
Wet Weight (lbs): 628
Wheelbase (in): 50
Wheelbase (mm): 1270
Width (in): 45.1
Width (mm): 1145
WHEELS & TIRES
1Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.